Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bye-Bye Break

I can't believe that it's been over two weeks since my last blog post! I've missed the blogging world but between technological issues and my own midterm stress I needed this Spring break week to regroup and get back to normal again. A two week recap seems a little bit excessive so I'll just explain my technological changes before getting back to my usual posting schedule tomorrow.

 I got an iPad! This is my new J.Crew case which I love. I was getting so tired of printing out 3 - 30 page documents for my lit class two days a week and then carrying a ton of books along too and was thinking about getting a Kindle Fire. But when my dad brought my mom an iPad 3 I ended up getting the iPad too! I have finally figured out how to connect all my Mac devices (iPad, iPhone and Macbook) with iCloud... it literally took me 6 days but I've finally figured it out and am ready to get back into the swing of things this week. Now it's time to decompress before bed... then its back to school tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment