Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday's Motivation


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was filled with lots of homework, some great food and fun times with friends. The weekend flew by so quickly it was impossible for me to get everything on my to-do list done... therefore I have quite a lot to do this week but I'm counting down the hours until I get to go home for a few days and see my family! Each time I check something off the list, it's one step closer to being able to pack everything up and enjoy time with the family with great home cooked food, and relaxation. 

Love this quote... its so true too! It's not worth hanging on to people who aren't there for you are simply  not interested in being in a reciprocated friendship. I've learned over the years that friendship is all about reciprocation and if it isn't a two way street then it's not worth you being on the street at all! haha. 

Have a great day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment