Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekend Wishes


Happy Friday everyone! This week really flew by... after three days at school doing work nonstop, I was able to go home and spend some much needed time with my family. Its been great to catch up over my mom's amazing cooking {she made steak and butternut squash gallette on Wednesday night and last night was coq au vin}. I've also had some much needed time catching up on my favorite tv shows {don't judge me but I loved the season on Vanderpump Rules and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills}. This weekend will be all about homework and some more homework and family adventures. What does everyone else have in store for the weekend? 


I couldn't resist showing this photo... wouldn't it be wonderful to wake up on a weekend morning and enjoy this view?! 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment