Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekend Wishes & Links


Another week of summer has flown by and for me this means that the summer is officially over... It's back to school for me. This semester back to school is going to be a little different because I'm studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark for four months instead of going back to campus. I'm going to miss my family (Teddy Bear included) and friends a lot and after spending the whole summer on campus it's going to be weird not going back to it. This is going to be an amazing experience, one that I am excited to embark on! 

While I am away I will of course be blogging here but I made an additional blog called A Girl In The Know Takes Copenhagen where I will be frequently posting about my experience and the program itself. So feel free to check out my other blog as well! 

Have you heard of Lifeguard Press? It's a site that has the most adorable Lilly Pulitzer, Jonathan Adler and Kate Spade items. I can't get over all of the Lilly... this Lilly market bag is beyond adorable, I also love this, this and these. If I was going back to campus I might have picked up some of them! 

Have you ever heard of group doctor's appointments?! When I read this article I couldn't believe it... but it seems like the response from patients thus far has been surprisingly accepting. 

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! 
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment