Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Relaxation


I guess all of the craziness of traveling and staying up late to explore and do work has caught up. I am a little bit under the weather so when I got back from classes today I hopped right back into bed with my computer and homework assignments and have been working away. I'm not the type of person to take a nap so relaxing in bed is just what I needed for today! 

I came across some fabulous rooms that remind me a little of my room at home. I have a fairly neutral color palette of white bedding and such with pops of pink everywhere. At school my room has pink and navy everywhere, I like my dorm room to have an energy to it but at home its nice to have a happy medium. In Denmark my room is more Ikea esque, I didn't get to pick out my bedding so I just have a blinged out duvet cover and the rest of the room is stark white so clearly when I came across these rooms each with a pop of color I gravitated to their style! 



Love the pink and orange combo as well! 


Since I'm in the comfort mindset I couldn't help but fall in love with these pjs... I have a pair like this that I wear all the time but I love the monogram detailing on these! I've never heard of Lola Lane before but they have some adorable items on their Etsy shop. 

Hope you have a great day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment