Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday's Motivation



Happy Monday! 

It's been a busy past two weeks... I went to Switzerland and Germany with my class for a week and then came home and my parents were visiting! I finally caught up on blog posts on my travel blog and have been organizing hundreds of pictures since I got back. It was so nice to get to see new places and be able to show my parents around Copenhagen for a bit but unfortunately it's back to the grind this week. Test and essays, class field trips, and planning for the duration of the semester is in order. 

I've been thinking lately of how quickly this semester is going by, next week is already the third travel break and then before I know it I will be taking finals and packing to go home. It feels like time is flying by more quickly now then ever and I'm trying to prepare for classes and events for next semester while trying to soak up as much of the Copenhagen culture as I possibly can. It will be all about finding a balance here these next couple of weeks and trying to enjoy every second, every bite of Danish food, and every experience while checking off the little things that need to be done for home. 

Time to get to work! Have a great day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment