Monday, January 23, 2012

Back To Reality

It's back to reality for me... After a wonderful month off, I had to go back to school yesterday. I feel like today was the first day of school all over again... meeting new professors, picking up/ opening brand new textbooks, and getting used to a new schedule, even getting used to being back in a dorm!

Speaking of my dorm room... here it is! What do you all think? I took a picture of my room and sent it to Jack Wills because my room is somewhat Jack Wills inspired. I'm even wearing my Jack Wills blazer in the photo, and the blanket is JW too.


I am in love with this wool blazer. Not only is it incredibly warm but the detailing on the inside and collar add that little bit of sass to any outfit.
Even the buttons have pink Jack Wills engravings!

Photos via

The blazer trend has taken off this year. Here are some of my favorite blazer photos...

Photo via
Love the color of the blazer and the layering of the outfit! 

Photo via
Simple, blue blazer paired with colorful pants and a leopard bag... how fun!


How pretty is this combination... Hot pink is so unexpected but chic. 

Hope you all had a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment