Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dog Day!!

Ever since I was little, I've been obsessed with dogs and their personalities, friendliness and the love they provide...so today's post is all about dogs! 

Dog party!

 Dog wallpaper... this is going in my home one day!

 Women and their dogs... I don't know about you
but I'd like to walk my dog looking that
stylish! 

In the lap of luxury...

 What a cutie! Even a dog can pull off stripes.

 What a smart little puppy! I like how his nose matches 
the glasses somewhat.

Cool leash!

 Last but not least... the smiling dog to remind you to put a smile on wherever you go, you never know, you might make someone's day, just like this smiling dog has made mine! 

Photos via, other photos are one's that I've had for a while and no longer have the sources... if any are yours or know where they come from please let me know so I can give credit for these amazing photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment