Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New York Adventures

On Friday my best friend and I went on an adventure in New York City. We took the train in to meet our high school friend who goes to school in NYC (how lucky is he?!?) and to be honest I've never seen that much of New York and I've been there more times than I can even count. We walked just about everywhere, from SoHo to Greenwich Village, to the West Village and saw Washington, Madison Square and Gramercy Park. And in the midst of our excursions we ate our way through the city and caught up with each other! It was one of the most amazing days and I thought I would share some of my favorite moments with you. Later in the week I'll post about the amazing doors and gardens we came across... some were just outstanding. 

My best friend (right) and I (left) right around the Brooklyn Bridge.

We took a long walk along the Hudson River, and of course
 we had to stop and take some photos. We picked the 
right day to go... it was in the 70s but still breezy so 
our walk was amazing. 

My friend and I standing outside of the Sex and the City house!

How cool is this? A mural of a deck of cards painted 
on to the side of a building in the West Village.

Of course, no day would be complete without waiting in line
 for Shake Shack... 



No comments:

Post a Comment