Thursday, March 8, 2012

Outfit of the Day

Good morning! Waking up to birds chirping, the sun shining and 60 degree weather put me in such a good mood that I did something crazy... I wore a dress today! Unless I am going out somewhere fancy, I rarely wear dresses during the day, I stick to jeans, black pants or legends usually. I thought that I'd share my outfit inspired by this post to see what you think. 







I got this dress in France over the summer and am in love with it... my J.Crew jean shirt is always a staple, and my flats are Juicy Couture, from at least 5 years ago, the trench is from Theory, scarf from Anthro, and my dad got me the aviators over our Puerto Rico vacation! 

Time to do some reading for chem and bio, then I'm off to a rally on our campus quad... Have a wonderful day! xox






No comments:

Post a Comment