Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bunk Beds Galore

I don't know about you but it seems like the bunk bed trend is back in style... with a luxurious twist, that is. Today's bunk beds are typically built-in nooks designed to perfection. I'd love to have a bunk room in my home one day. But for now I can just enjoy the many styles. 

Love the funky mix here... and the teal and orange with crisp white!


Love how fun and playful this room is, and the chocolate and green is different!

More sophisticated yet equally as trendy...

Beach bunks! 

Talk about maximizing space! 

Colorful and fun!

How smart is this? Beach houses always need extra space for beds.

Clean crisp... but she shape makes this bunk room! 


Have a great day everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    Cheap Loft Beds

    ReplyDelete