Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Last Week... Via Instagram

It's official... I've finished my first year of college. This last week was filled with studying, stress and goodbyes so unfortunately I've been neglecting the blog but if you follow me on instagram at agirlintheknow I've posted some of the memories of the week.

After taking three exams in two days I needed a 
movie night with my two best friends... we had snacks galore.

Lunch the next day watching movies too!

My friend Sammi... or should I say ninja Sammi?!

Sammi "fixing" my friend Colin's car!

Moving my friend Stephanie out, that morning I also moved Johanna too!

Taking a much needed study break on our last night!


How empty!  First year over.  :(

Coming home to all of my dorm room stuff in my
real room.

No comments:

Post a Comment