Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tory Burch Southampton Estate


When I came across Tory Burch's Southampton Estate a couple of months ago in Vogue I couldn't help but fall in love with the eclectic style of her home, just like that of her stores. Her home is filled with old and new pieces and neutrals and colors... the perfect balance of everything! 


The walls flow right into the curtain fabric... stunning!





In addition to falling in love with her beautiful home, I couldn't help but go crazy over her hedgehog inspired clothing... after making all of my backgrounds on my computer, phone and iPad in this adorable downloadable design I couldn't help but add this shirt to my wardrobe. 


The little hedgehog is adorable! 


I also loved this tunic! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I would love to... your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete