Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Its official... I am done with all of my classes for freshman year! I just finished a chemistry exam and now have the next couple of days to pack and study like crazy before summer. I just spent the past hour relaxing on blogs before I have to get back to work. I've found so many adorable and wonderful photos... here are some of my favorites. 

Love this mini office space. The black and green colors
with the crisp and clean white make it so cheery and 
inviting!

I love the way this entry is open, inviting and crisp. 

This fabric is to die for, the ikat pattern with the bright
bold stripe makes this fabric fun and fabulous.

Smoothies! I could go for a Vitamin C filled drink right about now...
I need to get rid of this cold fast before finals roll around! 

Have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment