Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today I hosted my first ever luncheon... Since I'm going to Rome next week I thought that it would be nice to get some friends together before! I had 5 people including myself and made... iced tea lemonade, nacho dip, chicken salad sandwiches, ham and melted brie sandwiches with apple slices (so good), pasta salad, salad, tomato mozzarella and cucumber salad and apricot coffee cake for dessert with fresh fruit and pastries. Needless to say we ate a lot but we had a ton of fun and were able to catch up with each other and even talked about our dream vacations around the world (its fun to see where everyone dreams to go). 

Here are some pictures of the table and the delicious food! 

Chicken salad sandwiches

Ham and Brie sandwiches and pasta salad

My friend also brought over two of the most adorable puppies...
I was in love with this little guy but my parents wouldn't be too thrilled if
I kept him! 

What are some of your favorite dishes to serve for luncheons? xox





No comments:

Post a Comment