Saturday, July 7, 2012

Officially Home... Favorites Recap


It's official... I'm home. I got home last night and have been catching up on sleep, eating American foods and telling my family all of the stories from my trip. Here is the final recap of the best parts of the trip, then it's time I got back to regular posts! 

 My Partner In Crime... The two of us literally traveled the world together (Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Anacapri, Sorrento, Florence & Rome of course).

Our hotel cat will be missed... 16 years old still greeting everyone at the gates!

 The most memorable experience... watching the final game at the Circus Maximus.

 The best view of the trip... when on the boat in Capri

 Best beverage

The most beautiful clothing was in Capri

 My favorite snack shop... chevron floors and walls

 The most beautiful evening view

 The funniest experience... the blue grotto. Our boat driver was dancing and singing the whole time!

We went to Barberini every single morning for breakfast (a coffee and croissant).

No comments:

Post a Comment