Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Monday!!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope the weekend was a relaxing one and you are all starting the second to last week of August on a good note! My family just got back from a vacation in the Hamptons, my favorite destination for rest and relaxation, and we had an amazing time. Essentially we just sit on the beach, eat great food and always do some shopping but this year we added a little twist, our first ever fishing trip. We drove out to Montauk and my sister, who has always wanted to fish got to catch her first baby fluke! Here are some photos recapping the trip. 

My sister and I at the beach

 Beach Dunes... there is nothing like the beaches in the Hamptons.

On the fishing boat 

My sister's first catch... catch and release that is! hehe

Stunning sunset! 

No comments:

Post a Comment