Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm On A Boat

 I'm so excited... my three closest friends from college and I are taking a 4 day boat trip (well kind of). We are staying on one of my friend's boat for the next 4 days. Since none of us have our boat license we will take the dinghy out on the water and enjoy tanning on the beach until Friday when we get to go out around Connecticut and New York with my friend's dad! I'm excited to have some time to catch up with my friends, it has been two months since we have all been together and it will be good to exchange stories and laugh a lot! 

I'm also excited for the packing, nautical inspired everything for the next couple of days! 
Stripes are a packing must! What is more nautical that blue and white stripes? 

Casual denim shorts and cable knit sweaters for nighttime. 
Loving the coral nail color as well! 

Enjoy! xox

P.S- I will still be posting like usual while I am away... tomorrow its all about one celebs dashing style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment