Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday's Motivation

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope that you all had an amazing weekend, had some fun and got to relax in the beautiful sun.
This week is going to be another busy one, running errands, getting materials for school and working. Did I mention that I am going on vacation again this week (I have to say this summer has been amazing, I have been loving and feel grateful for every moment of it!) so I guess I will have to pack again! 

This weeks motivational start comes from the one and only Oprah... I love her words of wisdom!

By finding people who make you happy, motivate you to become the best you can be and surround you with love and support is crucial to succeed! 


 As promised, here are some pictures of my boat trip... we had an amazing time and even though my friend's boat is called city girls, we learned how to become boat chicks for the past couple of days! 

Have a great day! Enjoy! xox

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing quote! Definitely words to live by :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete