Monday, September 24, 2012

Emmy Winning Outfits

How many of you watched the Emmy's last night? I watched some of the Red Carpet on E! and then I watched the awards ceremony as well. I thought I would give myself the Sunday evening off before this busy week ahead (although I did some homework at the same time). hehe. I have to say... I was impressed with many of the dresses that were worn on the red carpet especially these ones! 

Stunning... I love the bright colored skirt portion
 mixed with the simpler top and accent colored jewels! 

The color is amazing and the cut was pretty gorgeous as well. 

The form and figure of this dress is amazing! 

Like a mermaid... its a little bit shimmery but the shape looks stunning! 

Who made your best dressed list? 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment