Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's Back To Work... In Style Of Course

I'm back at school and I have to say I am liking being back. Good to see old friends and meet new ones and I always like having a schedule so it will be good to go back to being super organized! Speaking of organized, it has taken me a little time but my room is finally finished (well almost... I'm waiting for the rug this week). My parents came back Sunday with a bookcase, chair, floor lamp and two huge pieces of artwork and I have to say I am in love with my room. So without further ado... here it is. 

What do you all think?


Same bedding as last year but with a new rug, curtains and artwork.

Added a bulletin board and huge Audrey Hepburn piece behind the bed.

And here is my entertaining section... another piece of artwork, chair and ottoman and this fabulous high gloss bookcase! 



No comments:

Post a Comment