Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday's Motivation


Happy Monday! 

This weekend was a busy but good one. But as Monday rolls around I can't help but feel overwhelmed... overwhelmed with the amount of work that I have coming, with the amount of pressure that I have on me and place on myself to do well in all of my classes, with the decisions that I have to make about just about everything. What I have realized is that for me, balance is nearly impossible to achieve and that I simply have to keep focused on the day by day and cross the big bridges when they come. I guess the key is simply just the carry on... people think I am always completely composed and collected but truthfully I need to work on the keep calm part for myself. 

So here is to keeping calm and carrying on! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment