Monday, October 22, 2012

Birthday & 80's Weekend!!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm sad to see this weekend come to an end; it was one of the most amazing weekends I've had this semester. This weekend was the big 80's dance where everyone gets dressed up and has an amazing time dancing to fabulous disco music. In addition, yesterday was my birthday and it was wonderful to be able to celebrate with my family for the day, they came and took me out to lunch, and to celebrate with many friends. 

I feel like birthdays are a time where people come together and have an amazing excuse to sing, dance and laugh for hours on end. I had no expectations about what this weekend was going to be like and I have to say this birthday is going to be one to remember. Thank you to all my friends and family who celebrated with me, love you lots. 

Here are some fun and fabulous photos to recap the two day extravaganza! 

Saturday night... my friends took me out to dinner before the dance. 

We like getting dressed up when we go out, makes it more festive! 

They surprised me with cupcakes! 

In a matter of minutes I was changed out of my sophisticated ensemble and into this fabulous and funky mix! I really tried to go all out, it makes it so much more fun! 

The four of us... 


My brother isn't a good traveler, so he couldn't make the trip to visit me today :( But my mom sent me this adorable photo. Miss him! 

Birthday presents... I love getting gifts that have meaning and are life long pieces. What girl wouldn't love to open one of these fabulous boxes on her birthday?! I love my family! <3

Have a wonderful Monday! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment