Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Recap & Monday's Motivation

Happy Monday Everyone! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... my weekend was pretty fun. We went to a Halloween party on Friday night and my best friends and I dressed up as cowgirls. I got some work done on Saturday and then we went to see RENT at night (it was amazing) and went all over campus after as Christmas presents. I have to say, my friend Stephanie and I went all out for the presents, we made wrapping paper dresses and used garland as necklaces and bows in our hair. We thought the outfits would fall apart in minutes so we wore all black underneath just in case we needed outfit number two (ninja costume) as backup! Although we did tear in some places, overall our dresses made it through the whole night! 

The cowgirls! 

And the presents... 

The weekend got even better when we received an email from the Dean of students saying that classes were canceled for Monday and Tuesday because of Hurricane Sandy and that we should go home immediately or we would most likely be evacuated. So before I knew it my friends and I packed up and headed home. 

Packed boots, sweaters and of course homework to prepare for no power, cold and wind.


I came across some of these storm quotes and thought they were very fitting for the weather that is on the way! 


Hope everyone gets through the storm okay! xox




No comments:

Post a Comment