Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.This weekend was pretty insane to say the least, packed with events and things to do and little sleep and homework unfortunately. Here is a quick photo recap of the weekend... hope you enjoy it! 

We had a month long exhibition at school where Tibetan nuns created this amazing sand Mandala masterpiece! 

Art gallery on campus friday night in addition to Octoberfest on the quad.

I see this bunny every Saturday when I move my car over to my dorm.

And this is when the weekend began to get interesting. We were on our way to dinner (5 friends and I) and there were two huge bangs against the side of my car... the window was completely shattered and there is a dent in the car, but everyone way okay and we gave my baby quite the colorful bandaid if I do say so myself. 


What did you all do over the weekend? 




No comments:

Post a Comment