Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Moment of Silence...

Photo via Facebook (Easton, CT Volunteer Fire Department)

As many of you may know, Hurricane Sandy had devastating effects on the Northeast. Sandy, hit my town exceptionally hard in that we lost a town role-model and hero, one of my neighbors, LT Russell Neary. He was the type of guy that everyone liked; he was so friendly and would stop to say hi, or play with the dog whenever he drove by my house. He always took initiative and was highly involved in the town; everyone knew him and will be mourning his great loss today at his service. Since I am unable to be two places at once, I still wanted to pay my personal respects... to the Neary family, friends and to the Easton community. We will all miss Mr. Neary immensely, his memory will never be forgotten. 

Rest... In... Peace... Mr... Neary

Now for a moment of silence...

No comments:

Post a Comment