Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful week. It's hard to believe that another week has flown by and there is only one week and one day left of classes this semester. I thought I would leave you with a couple of fabulous photos that I have come across as well as a few links. 

I read this article the other day in the New York Times... its on doctors now charging membership fees to their practice instead of dealing with insurance 

I found this recipe on Pinterest the other day and thought it looked to good not to try

I've been loving these holiday gift guides... I've gotten a lot of great ideas!  

Enjoy, have a wonderful weekend! xox



1 comment:

  1. Love the handbag, do you know who it is made by.
    Donna
    thebeneblog.com

    ReplyDelete