Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Recap & Monday's Motivation

This is so adorable... I love this! 


This holiday break was filled with fun, good food and fabulous company! It was great to be home and good to catch up with family and friends. Here are some photos that recap these past few days.

Thanksgiving Day... great food, and good fun with my immediate family!

Macy's Day Parade on TV in the morning 
{its a personal tradition that I adore watching the parade on tv every year}

In the afternoon... before the feasting began we stacked wood for the winter.

After the feast, we had desert... {I'm not a desert lover, I prefer fruit but the pound cake was pretty good}

Black Friday Festivities

Obsessed with the Longchamp store... how cool is this rainbow wall?

An afternoon break at Le Pain Quotidien and then to Lilly to get one of my sister's Christmas gifts. 

We had a dinner at one of my friend's houses on Friday night... it was good to see everyone for the first time in three months! Tons of fun and laughs. 

 Saturday Reminiscing
Played field hockey for the first time in 2 years... there was an alumni game at my high school and we got to play the current Varsity team {so I got to play against my sis}. It was so nice to catch up with people in my grade that I haven't seen in a while too. Our team colors were black and yellow so I tried to be spirited with the yellow tie-dye socks and school top. 

We both love the sport soooo much. After playing again today {although it was exhausting} I still miss it so much. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment