Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Loving or Leaving Leather?

It seems like the leather craze is back in for this upcoming winter season and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the fad especially the leather pant of legging. Initially I was completely against the trend but after seeing so many stylish ladies dress to perfection I am seeing more and more possibilities come to life. All of the outfits that I am drawn to involve black leather skinnies paired with black or grey or other dark colors. They must be skinnies and I think I like the legging version even better than the regular pant.  What do you think of the leather trend? 

Loving the sleek leather with the slouchy sweater.

Leather on leather... loving this jacket!

Classic black leather with black blazer.

Another classic combo...

Black with black with black... and it looks so chic! 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment