Thursday, December 27, 2012

Break Time



I hope that you all had an amazing holiday filled with family, friends and fabulous food. This past week has been so busy, I packed up half of my dorm room and came back home for a month long break, shopped for 4 days straight for Christmas gifts, went to New York City to see a friend who I haven't seen for a couple of months and celebrated the holiday with my family. I've compiled a photo guide to show you all of the details...

Took this picture of my school quad and chapel before leaving campus for a whole month. It is great to have a big chunk of time off to relax and regenerate but I will admit I do miss school a little bit. Its nice to have a set schedule, and I love to keep going all the time so I am going to have to plan a lot for the break! 

On the way home from school, I always take my friend to the train station near my house so she can go home to NYC. This time we were early for her train so I took her to this crazy Christmas light house in the town over from me. My family and I drive by each year but this year my friend and I got out and toured the whole display... it was insane. We were speachless and we made sure that we got a picture in front of everything! 

The first four days home involved shopping in New Canaan, Westport, and Westchester, NY. We ended up finding everything though and are doing returns for the next couple of days too! 

Sunday afternoon I went to meet my friend and her family in NYC. I haven't seen her in a couple of months, she used to go to my school and has since transferred schools. I met her and her family uptown and then went to dinner at Nobu {so yummy!}. 

Christmas Eve day I helped by mom and sister with some cooking and then helped set our holiday table for Christmas day. We went out to dinner that night with my parents and sister and had an amazing Christmas eve dinner! 

Christmas day we had family at my house and ate more amazing foods! Finally everything has calmed down a bit and I've had some time to get a schedule in place and have some time to chill with my adorable doggy {brother}. 

What has your past week been like? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment