Thursday, January 24, 2013

Celeb Style

I've always been a fan of Olivia Palermo! Her sense of style is impeccable and all of her outfits look classic and chic while still looking natural. That is something that I strive for in my outfits, classic while still having a unique style. I've always been such a plain jane when it comes to style. I'm not usually daring when it comes to my wardrobe but I tend to add accent colors and interest in my jewelry and accessories. Olivia Palermo, on the other hand, is daring and dynamic and is always wowing everyone with her newest looks. Here are a few more recent photos of her. 

This jacket is fabulous!

Simple and stunning... the orange skirt adds some pop.

Effortless...

Another amazing and easy outfit... would be perfect for weekend errand running! 

What is your favorite Olivia Palermo outfit? 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment