Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Midweek Motivation



Wednesday already... this week has flown by! Monday was a day filled with doing little things around the house and running errands. Yesterday I drove an hour to shadow at the hospital next to my school and today is all about list checking! I have had a to do list for most of the break and I will admit I haven't been too motivated to check anything off. After all, break is coming to a close and I want to savor the relaxation before the chaos begins again! But today I have decided to begin list checking again... I have to make a resume, apply for study abroad programs and apply for summer opportunities in addition to tutoring and reviewing for my own classes for next week. Tomorrow entails another trip to NYC so I have a lot to get done on this snowy Wednesday. 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment