Monday, February 11, 2013

Adventures in the Snow


Good morning everyone! I hope that you had an amazing weekend and enjoyed the weather. In New England it snowed for two days straight, we got close to 3 feet of snow! We haven't had weather like this in two years so it was fun to bring out the hats, scarves and sleds and have some fun with my friends. During the day we went sledding and walked our stunning campus to see who else was out enjoying the fun {so many students were milling about campus sledding, making snowmen and making snow igloos and forts}. We actually enjoyed some time in a snow igloo ourselves... they even put lights on the inside and made a door {I didn't take a good picture of the whole thing but it was huge, at least 10 people could fit in it!}

Today we technically have no classes but being a science major my professors don't take no for an answer! So I have lab this afternoon and a review session tonight for a test tomorrow. It's never ending but the key is to just keep swimming through it all and keep checking things off the list!

I hope you have an amazing day! Did any of you have some fun in the snow this weekend?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment