Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Today is a BIG day! It's my mom's birthday... my best friend, my partner in crime, the person who I can talk to about anything, is celebrating her birthday and I am so happy that I get to celebrate with her! I wanted to dedicate this post to you mom, to tell you how amazing you are and that I can't wait to have many, many more years of Lucy and Ethel moments with you! 

Happy Birthday!! Love you!! xoxoxo 

Let the laughs being... 


These are the funny moments that we get ourselves into... carrying the rug for example. 



And this is how we come up with our brilliant plans... and converse about them of course. 



And this is how we cook... okay maybe this is how I cook and you laugh! 


Happy Birthday Mom! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Bday to your mom! They are our role models!! Have a good weekend!!
    http://puertoricancrazyorganizing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexis, yes we have had some very funny Lucy and Ethel moments...
    the rug will be a classic for years to come for sure.
    I love you!!!
    Mom
    thebeneblog.com

    ReplyDelete