Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday's Motivation


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Friday was a blast, three of my friends and I went to a semi-pro hockey game and had a blast. Our seats were in the second row so we got to see them score {of course our team won} and we got to see a lot of fighting on the ice which was pretty great. Following the amazing night, I woke up Saturday morning with a terrible cold and have been relaxing for most of the day in bed while trying to get some work done {not too easy}. I'm hoping that I will feel better soon but in the meantime I thought I would wish everyone some happiness for the day.

It is really true that one simple act {smile, wave, hug, compliment} can really make someone's day! Such a small thing can have such a huge difference and I hope that you all take that away this week and try to spread the happiness and kindness. Wishing you all a wonderful day!

xox

1 comment: