Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oscars... Best Dressed

One of my favorite parts of the awards show season is getting to see all of the amazing dresses and determining the best dressed for myself! While I didn't get to watch the Oscars this year {medical ethics essay and organic chemistry quiz took over} I still caught up on the fabulous dresses on the runway. I have to say, without consciously doing it, I liked form fitting, either coral colored or light colored dresses. I guess I have a consistent style that I always go by. Who did you think was best dressed... I'll reveal my pick at the end! 

The color is STUNNING.

I like the fit and style... don't love the belt.

I love the color of the lace.


Drop dead gorgeous. 

Love the color.

Fabulous... the pattern is amazing. 

And the winner is....
This is drop dead gorgeous... Charlize looks flawless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment