Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekend Wishes


T.G.I.F! I am so thankful that it's finally Friday, I have only three more days of classes and I get to go home for a couple of days {it will be my first trip home in a month and half so I'm pretty excited to see everyone}! This week was a bit of a run around, a lot of work early in the week and then a lot of catch up at the end. This weekend will be a continuation of the catch up routine, I have a couple of assignments that really need to get done, including filling out an application to study abroad next year! So exciting. 

I have to say, I love the outfit above as a fabulous weekend option... Loving the warm sweater, fur vest and classic watch. I might have to stray from my weekend wear of leggings and sweaters and opt for something more chic and along these lines {although a fur vest is still on my list to get}. Do you typically have a weekend style? Low key sweaters and jeans, leggings? 

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment