Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday's Motivation


After a wonderful and rejuvenating weekend with my family, it's time to go back to school. I have midterms this week so it will be a busy week but it feels good to have caught up with my family, checked off some of my nonacademic tasks and enjoyed home cooking immensely! Undoubtedly this week is going to be a bit stressful, but after having some time at home and talking to my mom about prioritites, I realize that I have to go back to school this time with a different focus in mind... I have to learn to schedule a little bit better and get all of my work done earlier so I'm not going to bed at 2 AM all of the time. If I get to bed earlier it will also be easier for me to wake up early and feel rejuvenated and motivated for each day! 

Have a wonderful day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment