Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekend Wishes


Happy Weekend Everyone! 

Thankfully this week flew by and I managed to finish an essay, three lab reports, and a test from Wednesday through Friday (thats why I have been MIA for a few days). I'm going to take this weekend slowly, this morning I've started the morning by spending time blogging and on Pinterest while watching a TED talk on healthy eating (its pretty fascinating). I need to find more of a balance, the weeks tend to be a complete whirlwind with no sleep and then the weekends are just about catching up and preparing for the next week. So this weekend and hopefully next week, I am going to dedicate 20 minutes to watching a TED talk or reading the news to do something different! 

Here are a couple links that have caught my eye this morning

- I came across this DVD called Hungry for Change and I am putting it on my list to watch when I have some free time. It seems fascinating!! 
- Kate Spade is having a Friends & Family 25% off sale... 
- J.Crew is having a 25% off sale for suits, tshirts and shorts
- I'm considering buying a pair of Sperry's... I have realized (after being on campus for almost 2 years) just how versatile and comfy they really are, I'm thinking of a classic pair

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment