Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wish List... Stripe Edition


I came across this picture the other day on Pinterest and it connected to none other than the talented and stylish Sarah Vickers of Classy Girls Wear Peals. She and her friends were doing a spring photoshoot and one of them got to wear this amazing sweater. From the pop of color front to the classic stripes to the elbow patches I can't tell you how much I love this sweater! What do you think? Would you go for something of this sort? 

If you are a stripe lover like myself you might have had your eye on this fun dress from Anthropologie...
The shape and fit are amazing, such a perfect spring dress. 


I also found a similar style from Joe Fresh, JcPenny's new line that I recently hear about and its pretty similar if I do say so myself... the only difference, its nearly 1/3 of the price! 


Have a wonderful day! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweater! Horizontal lines does not compliment my figure..but I love Vertical lines!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete