Monday, July 1, 2013

Update...


Happy Summer!! It's hard to believe that summer is completely in full swing and I have to say it has really been flying by! I have been taking a class to get ahead for medical school requirements and have also remained on campus to do research in my lab over the past five weeks so it has been busy to say the least. I have one more week on campus and then its actually time to pack up my room and spend six weeks home before preparing again to go abroad! 

I have to say, this summer has been a little bit unexpected in terms of plans but I am truly enjoying every moment of it, despite working away quite a lot with everything going on. Besides fall, summer is my second favorite season... I love fall because it means its time to go back to school and get into a schedule with new classes and meet new people. I love summer because so much of it is spontaneous and if you keep an open mind you can meet and have time to spend with so many great people and do amazing spontaneous things! I've met so many amazing people on campus this summer who I would have never met otherwise and have even been able to explore campus on a whole new level. Additionally, I've been able to take spontaneous weekend trips home and spend some quality time with old and new friends... so far, its been a great summer! What have you all been up to this summer?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment