Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Essentials


It seems to me like fall is officially here! The weather is getting chilly in the mornings and at night but during the day it's still nice enough to enjoy some time outside in the sun. Fall is my favorite time of year, especially when you get to see the leaves turn and can go apple picking and pumpkin picking. I'm interested to see what fall will be like here in the city. I've heard that fall in Copenhagen is mainly marked by rain so it will certainly be a learning experience! One thing I do love about a nice fall day is bundling up and enjoying some time outside. My friends and I when we would be on campus would take our blankets after class and go do work on the quad which I always love! I've had a couple of park days here in Copenhagen which have been so nice and hopefully I will get to enjoy some more time outside before the weather really turns. 

Even though I'm trying to savor the warm weather I'm wearing less of my short sleeved options and have been bundling up in layers and sweaters lately. I thought I would put together a list of fall essentials that I can't live without! What are some of your fall essentials? 


 Its more of a motorcycle style close up but I love my classic option as well!


I love having a classic black peplum... you can dress it up or down and its perfect for layering too. 


I have the classic beige one but I love this option too... The leather panels add a whole other element.


I am obsessed with Zara denim, they fit so well and are so comfortable too! I love this pair... and this pair is pretty amazing! 


During the fall and winter I rarely leave the house without a scarf. They keep you warm and add an element of color to any outfit! I usually love the Anthropologie ones too. 


I love my C. Wonder driving mocs, they are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own and are beyond adorable as well! I have a plain navy pair but I have to say the leopard pair is fabulous. 


Once the weather changes my riding boots become a staple, they keep my feet so much warmer and are such a quintessential fall piece. 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment