Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekend Wishes


After a long week of traveling there is nothing better to get back home and take some time to relax... with my family!! I am so excited to have my Mom and Dad in my city and will be meeting up with them later today to spend some time with them. It will be over two months since I've seen them and can't wait.

Here are some weekend links that I thought I'd leave you with...

Have you read And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini, its a must read!

When I have the time to watch a movie I do like seeing romantic comedies but this proposal {it's real} is better than any of those... Its so cute its not even funny! A couple people at school were talking about it and I couldn't help but watch the whole thing its that adorable. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment