Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Packing Perfection

{First Row 1, 2, Second Row 3, 4, Third Row 5, 6} 

Time for another travel update. I don't think I've ever traveled so much before in my life but living in Europe is so amazing, its so easy to hop from one country to another for such a short time and spend a few days exploring. I purchased a small rolling suitcase in the beginning of the semester and have been using that ever since I got it.... but I recently purchased a weekend Longchamp bag that I'm so excited to start using too. There is nothing better than having a nice overnight bag or suitcase but at the same time each piece has to be functional and have enough room to hold everything that you need. I put together a little list of what I would call the perfect overnight or weekend bags, sleek and sophisticated and all are bags that you would have forever... What do you think? 

What are your go to weekend bags? 

No comments:

Post a Comment