Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Playing In The Rain


It rains almost every day in Copenhagen and I have to say I've gotten so much use out of my Hunter wellies since I've been here. I've also seen so many adorable rain boots... in all colors and sizes so I thought I would put together a list of some of my favorites that I've found so far! 

Tall boots are the best for the really bad weather... I'm partial to my Hunter wellies (I have the snake skin ones) and I throw one of my patterned inserts when its cold and I'm good to go! As you know from my bow post that I'm partial to anything with a bow, these tall boots are adorable. Another option is to add some pattern with these too.

The medium height boots have become more popular over the past year. They are more compact and certainly less weight to lug around on your feet too! Sometimes I find walking all day in my Hunters can be pretty exhausting so these options are perfect too. I love the pink and black bow options are so cute and of course you can never go wrong with some more Hunters.

Another option is the short boots which are perfect for days when it pours but you need to dress up a little bit. I love the Valentino pair with the bow (of course) and the pink and navy pair add an element of fun to a rainy day. This last pair is actually Jimmy Choo and I love how sophisticated and fabulous they are!  

Have a wonderful day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment