Friday, January 3, 2014

Weekend Wishes


It seems like New England is in for quite a storm today... with that in mind, today is going to be all about rest, relaxation and some more organization. I want to get some reading done by the fire and I have a couple of bookkeeping things to do for school already! I've been working on filing and cleaning my desk {post to come next week} and then I'm on to checking off of my to do list starting tomorrow. 

Here are some weekend links that I wanted to pass along...

For Christmas my family made these honey oat pancakes for breakfast and I just found another recipe that look too good not to try... bring out the waffle iron for whole wheat banana waffles

I found the cutest list on tunblr the other day that was called A High School Teacher's List of 100 Wisest Words and I thought it was too cute not to share. Some of these are so practical and based on common sense that they go unnoticed or are forgotten. 

What better way to spend a snow day than with some online shopping... here are some picks that I thought I'd share. I love peplum tanks and this striped one is beyond adorable! Comfy snow days by the fire also call for fabulous pajamas like these J.Crew ones. These flats are beyond adorable, I love the camo print!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!! xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment