Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What A Beautiful Day!

Good afternoon! I just got back from a beautiful run on campus... beautiful is kind of an understatement, its nearly 55 degrees and it's the last day of January. I was so excited to be able to spend some time outdoors this afternoon that my run turned into more of a photography session. Here are some of the pictures I took on my outing... pretty spectacular, hugh? 

The side of our beautiful chapel.

The garden off of the chapel cloisters.

A view of the Long Walk from inside the Cloisters.

The Long Walk!

No, this one is not one of my own... although I wish! I just had to share this photo... it is my all time favorite pic of nature's beauty!
 I'd like to come across a street this magical one of these days...

I hope you all enjoyed the gorgeous day! 





1 comment:

  1. s o j e a l o u s. . .
    a nice outdoor run is my dream right about now....

    ReplyDelete