Monday, January 30, 2012

Wise Words from The Help

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! The weather in Connecticut was beautiful, almost Spring-like and it made me so happy. My weekend came to a close with the SAG awards and I couldn't be more happy for the cast of The Help. I loved The Help... the book and the movie were honest and powerful. Aibileen's quote will go with me for the rest of my life... and I hope it will mean something to all of you, wonderful, special people. 


I have a collection of quotes on my computer that I go to when I'm having a tough day, when I need some pepping up or some motivation and this quote is my top pick. It puts my life into perspective and makes me realize how thankful I am of the many opportunities I have. Here's to feeling important and thankful! 

Have a wonderful afternoon. xo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment