Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back To Work!

I'm back from the most amazing vacation ever! Although it was the third or fourth time I've been to Puerto Rico, this vacation was much needed and I have come back motivated, rested and tan. Here is my outfit of today along with a few pictures of my view yesterday and today's unfortunate one. Tomorrow's post will be a vacation recap since I only have one class. Whoo! But now it's off to Bio review.

White button down to show off the tan, jeans, my favorite belt and 
Ralph Lauren boots for the New England weather

Picture of the chapel on my walk to class.

You can barely see the buildings in the snow!

My view yesterday.... 

Enjoy! xo

2 comments:

  1. I like the yesterday view versus the today view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete