Friday, February 24, 2012

Finally Friday!

Hello, hello, hello. Sorry I haven't been present for much of the week... it has become somewhat of a nightmare, worst week ever type of deal and hence I am thrilled it's Friday and even more excited tomorrow is Saturday. Saturday means Puerto Rico baby!!!! 



I guess I'll give you a speed week recap so you know about my treacherous week...

Monday: Usual bio and chem classes in the morning, lit in the afternoon.... then I had a test review from 7:30 to 10 at night, late night one of the week.

Tuesday: Chem SI went from 8-10:30 and then I had to study for two exams, Bio and Chem that were back to back the next day! Two hardest classes, of course. Late night two of the week.

Wednesday: After failing chem, and I mean failing... I think I did better on Bio though, I had to finish a late night lab report and then started feeling sick. Late night three of the week.

Thursday: Stomach Bug! That pretty much sums it up... except for the fact that I had to get out of bed and go to Bio lab for three hours. But it was the first night of the week that wasn't a late one, I actually slept for 18 hours yesterday. 

Friday: Feeling much better, thank goodness. But this morning I woke up to snow! So therefore I can't wait to get off the plane tomorrow morning to 85 degree weather. 


Hope all of you have an amazing weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment